MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

Discussion about Tally Hall's music
Post Reply
Message
Author
coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#1 Post by coz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 pm

Im currently giving out download codes for Dream, Mucka Blucka, and Just A Friend (studio version) via Twitter trivia.
http://www.twitter.com/hiddeninthesand

Followz it, even if you don't need the codes. It's good for Tally Hall news when Tally Hall isn't talking.

p.s. These codes are official from Atlantic Records, personally given to HITS for distribution. The download is legal and direct from Atlantic Records' servers.
Image

Nate
Noob
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#2 Post by Nate » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

For me, the page is no longer accessible, and I'd really like those songs :p...As of right now, where may I find them? Could you find me a link, perhaps?
Image

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#3 Post by coz » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:03 am

Are you saying the HITS Twitter is unavailable? Try again, works fine. If you have a Twitter account, follow it/me. And I'll have some opportunities to grab them next week.
Image

Nate
Noob
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#4 Post by Nate » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 am

No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.
Image

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#5 Post by coz » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Nate wrote:No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.
Could you be a little more specific?

There isnt any page with codes. I just have a list of codes which isn't published anywhere - and I assign a code to a winner of trivia, etc. Each code gets you an mp3 of all three bonus songs.
Image

Nate
Noob
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#6 Post by Nate » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:39 pm

coz wrote:
Nate wrote:No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.
Could you be a little more specific?

There isnt any page with codes. I just have a list of codes which isn't published anywhere - and I assign a code to a winner of trivia, etc. Each code gets you an mp3 of all three bonus songs.
Ooh...okay sorry I was confused...where do these trivia things take place?...am I interpreting this correctly?
Image

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#7 Post by coz » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 pm

Nate wrote:
coz wrote:
Nate wrote:No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.
Could you be a little more specific?

There isnt any page with codes. I just have a list of codes which isn't published anywhere - and I assign a code to a winner of trivia, etc. Each code gets you an mp3 of all three bonus songs.
Ooh...okay sorry I was confused...where do these trivia things take place?...am I interpreting this correctly?
I will randomly ask a trivia question over Twitter and if you answer it in time, you get a code. I haven't been doing it much, as the participation's been low, making me think most people that needed a code now has one.

When's a good time for you? I'll try to start a round of trivia at a good time for you. (include time zone, too)
Image

Nate
Noob
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#8 Post by Nate » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Well, I do not have a Twitter account...if it is completely necessary I can make one...I'm available everyday except for tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays (unless it's 5-later (Eastern Standard Time)).
Image

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#9 Post by coz » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Nate wrote:Well, I do not have a Twitter account...if it is completely necessary I can make one...I'm available everyday except for tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays (unless it's 5-later (Eastern Standard Time)).
Awwww you're taking all the fun out of it, Nate my boy!
Image

Nate
Noob
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#10 Post by Nate » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Gosh darnit, I hate when I do that!
Image

Randomact
Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#11 Post by Randomact » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:27 pm

I too, am in dire need of getting the code for just a friend. I got mucka blucka and dream from itunes when I bought the remastered MMMM, but "Just a Friend" is one of my favorites, and I can't find it anywhere.

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#12 Post by coz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 am

So sorry. The codes have long since expired. Dirpy.com can rip audio from YouTube, though.
Image

Post Reply