THIS mirror?

Talk about Tally Hall videos and Tally Hall's Internet Show
ohnoleo
Noob

THIS mirror?

#1 Post by ohnoleo »

Hey guys,
Much to the dismay of me and my friends, Tally Hall's new website doesn't contain any links to the old Internet Show episodes. Did any of you happen to save copies of those videos before they went down, or know if they'll be made accessible again?

We know there are a bunch of singles posted on Youtube and around the internet, but it just isn't the same :cry:

coz
Administrator Jerk
T.H. Show Count: 16

Re: THIS mirror?

#2 Post by coz »

Not I.

Mr. Chuckles
Noob

#3 Post by Mr. Chuckles »

I'm plugging in my old iPod right now. I know I had at least most of the episodes downloaded, but I don't remember if I had them all. Now, I haven't used this iPod in years, so I'm not sure if it's going to work, but we'll see in a few minutes.
EDIT: Well, I spoke too soon. They're not on there for some reason. D:
A quick internet search finds the first episode on MySpace. I will continue searching.
EDIT2: I do have the old video for "Taken For a Ride," though. I don't know if this is scarce nowadays or not, but I certainly haven't seen it in a very long time. <3

ohnoleo
Noob

#4 Post by ohnoleo »

Oh well, thanks anyway :]
After some internet scavenging the only ones I'm missing are episodes 4, 6, 8 and 10.

Nate
Noob
T.H. Show Count: 2

#5 Post by Nate »

You think they'll be back on their new website?

coz
Administrator Jerk

#6 Post by coz »

Nate wrote:You think they'll be back on their new website?
I think it's possible, maybe even probable. But I haven't the slightest idea what they plan to do with them at this point.

Notan
Noob

#7 Post by Notan »

http://www.metacafe.com/channels/TallyHallFan/ has the first 3 episodes.
Tally Hall's Myspace has the first one as well.

I don't really know if they can get the Internet Show back up, seeing as it belongs to Atlantic I think. If I have some spare time I might try to take the Youtube clips and splice them into full episodes, although there's a lot missing still.

coz
Administrator Jerk

#8 Post by coz »

PLEASE SEE: http://www.formspring.me/hiddeninthesan ... 9736924987
(granted this was posted 30 Jun 2011)
OK, EVERYONE! Please read this note from Tally Hall's management carefully: "I'm working with Atlantic to get T.H.I.S. streaming and for purchase/download. They are working on finding the best way to do this digitally, we are all eager to get it up again and hopefully will work it out very soon."

In the meantime, there are a few episodes here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TallyHallFanZ#g/u

Notan
Noob

#9 Post by Notan »

TallyHallFanZ took the episodes down due to a request from Tally Hall's (I think former) manager as it shows on the videos that are there now. It said that the videos would be back up at the end of 2011, and because of that not happening combined with I'm pretty sure the manager's changed, I don't think they're going to be back up, at least anytime soon.

naturalkatsup
Noob
T.H. Show Count: 0

#10 Post by naturalkatsup »

ohnoleo wrote: Tue May 03, 2011 5:00 pm Hey guys,
Much to the dismay of me and my friends, Tally Hall's new website doesn't contain any links to the old Internet Show episodes. Did any of you happen to save copies of those videos before they went down, or know if they'll be made accessible again?

We know there are a bunch of singles posted on Youtube and around the internet, but it just isn't the same :cry:

doubt any reply will come of this, but sometime in 2013 they uploaded every episode (plus sxsw 2007) to vimeo, and those later got uploaded to youtube :)