Introductions Thread

Just like in the official forums, anything goes at The 8-Ball.
(Introduction Thread included)

Moderators: olwhatshername, coz

Message
Author
steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#21 Post by steph » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:52 pm

ozmacity wrote:Nothing clever.

Caleb = me name

ozmacity = me screen name (((Totally just rhymed)))

doesn't count as a rhyme if you use the same word twice... my mom tried that once.

:smt117

olwhatshername
Modenator
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:01 pm
T.H. Show Count: 5
Location: Maine
Contact:

#22 Post by olwhatshername » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:29 pm

ozmacity wrote:

So I says to myself, I says, "Self. How do i end this thing?" and he says "Well, with a proper farewell of course!"



So in conclusion.....Farewell!


theCALEB
george carlin had a joke like that once. he was like "i have no idea how to end this joke, so i'm just going to take a sip of this water." (only i don't think it was water, seeing as how it was george carlin.... whatever)
:zubin: + :andrew: + :joe: + :rob: + :ross: = :smt049 :smt020 :smt049

eyezoopeteis
Noob
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: pittsburgh
Contact:

#23 Post by eyezoopeteis » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:42 pm

olwhatshername wrote:
ozmacity wrote:

So I says to myself, I says, "Self. How do i end this thing?" and he says "Well, with a proper farewell of course!"



So in conclusion.....Farewell!


theCALEB
george carlin had a joke like that once. he was like "i have no idea how to end this joke, so i'm just going to take a sip of this water." (only i don't think it was water, seeing as how it was george carlin.... whatever)
fact (ill placement, i realize): my friend's grandmother was bff with george carlin.

olwhatshername
Modenator
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:01 pm
T.H. Show Count: 5
Location: Maine
Contact:

#24 Post by olwhatshername » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:22 pm

ozmacity wrote:
eyezoopeteis wrote:
olwhatshername wrote: george carlin had a joke like that once. he was like "i have no idea how to end this joke, so i'm just going to take a sip of this water." (only i don't think it was water, seeing as how it was george carlin.... whatever)
fact (ill placement, i realize): my friend's grandmother was bff with george carlin.
Well, my friend's grandma was bff with Jesus.
well MY friend's grandma WAS jesus. beat that.
:zubin: + :andrew: + :joe: + :rob: + :ross: = :smt049 :smt020 :smt049

eyezoopeteis
Noob
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: pittsburgh
Contact:

#25 Post by eyezoopeteis » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:41 pm

olwhatshername wrote:
ozmacity wrote:
eyezoopeteis wrote: fact (ill placement, i realize): my friend's grandmother was bff with george carlin.
Well, my friend's grandma was bff with Jesus.
well MY friend's grandma WAS jesus. beat that.
jesus was one of the referees at my soccer game.

charissa
pans ho
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:54 pm
T.H. Show Count: 6
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Post by charissa » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:47 pm

eyezoopeteis wrote:
olwhatshername wrote:
ozmacity wrote: Well, my friend's grandma was bff with Jesus.
well MY friend's grandma WAS jesus. beat that.
jesus was one of the referees at my soccer game.
he is the man of many talents...
we have a master's degree in ballin'.

justin
Noob
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:22 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: CALIFORNIA!

#27 Post by justin » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:56 pm

Bio-Time, Bio-Time, Lets all party cause its Bio-Time!

Name: Justin

State of living: The California

Tally Hall history: Yes.

Musical Listening: Alot.

Animal: Bear, duh.

Not being able to think of alot of things to write: Yes.

someone else make a bio for me.

thanks!

Cate Monster
Noob
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:09 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Newtown, PA

Hi!

#28 Post by Cate Monster » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:18 pm

My name's Cate and um...

I've been lurking for a bit, which sounds creepy, but I am totally new to messageboards in general :oops:

Anyway, I'm from a suburb outside of Philadelphia, I work a lot, and I recently turned 20. I used to be in colorguard for marching band both in high school and when I was in college. I hope to instruct at my high school next year.

So yeah...hi! :wave1:

*edit*
Ooops! I almost forgot! I discovered Tally Hall at the concert in November when they co-headlined with two other bands that I looove; Zox and Parker House and Theory

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

Re: Hi!

#29 Post by coz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:28 pm

Cate Monster wrote:My name's Cate and um...

I've been lurking for a bit, which sounds creepy, but I am totally new to messageboards in general :oops:

Anyway, I'm from a suburb outside of Philadelphia, I work a lot, and I recently turned 20. I used to be in colorguard for marching band both in high school and when I was in college. I hope to instruct at my high school next year.

So yeah...hi! :wave1:

*edit*
Ooops! I almost forgot! I discovered Tally Hall at the concert in November when they co-headlined with two other bands that I looove; Zox and Parker House and Theory
Hello Cate. I'm in the Upper Darby area and therefore quite close to you. Welcome to the board. (the future of this board is still unknown... so you may have to move over to the official forums on tallyhall.com at a later time if you want)
Image

Emily
Noob
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:21 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Vermont

Re: Hi!

#30 Post by Emily » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 pm

Cate Monster wrote: Ooops! I almost forgot! I discovered Tally Hall at the concert in November when they co-headlined with two other bands that I looove; Zox and Parker House and Theory
which one? i didn't discover tally hall from that concert but i discovered PHT and kindof zox...my bro had told me about them. but yeah all 3 of them were amazing to see all three of them for under 20 bucks...amazing!

welcome:)

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

Re: Hi!

#31 Post by steph » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:43 pm

Cate Monster wrote:My name's Cate and um...

I've been lurking for a bit, which sounds creepy, but I am totally new to messageboards in general :oops:

Anyway, I'm from a suburb outside of Philadelphia, I work a lot, and I recently turned 20. I used to be in colorguard for marching band both in high school and when I was in college. I hope to instruct at my high school next year.

So yeah...hi! :wave1:

*edit*
Ooops! I almost forgot! I discovered Tally Hall at the concert in November when they co-headlined with two other bands that I looove; Zox and Parker House and Theory

welcome welcome welcome!

i was just lamenting the other day over the fact that no one new has joined the forums in a while... thanks for making my wishes come true!

hopefully you inspire other lurkers to join in the fun... there are a lot of you out there...
:smt117

Doris
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 pm

Re: Hi!

#32 Post by Doris » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:32 am

steph wrote:hopefully you inspire other lurkers to join in the fun... there are a lot of you out there...
yes. yeeeees. come to butthead.

I want chicken, I want liver. Meow Mix Meow Mix please deliver.

Cate Monster
Noob
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:09 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Newtown, PA

Re: Hi!

#33 Post by Cate Monster » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:59 pm

Emily wrote:
Cate Monster wrote: Ooops! I almost forgot! I discovered Tally Hall at the concert in November when they co-headlined with two other bands that I looove; Zox and Parker House and Theory
which one? i didn't discover tally hall from that concert but i discovered PHT and kindof zox...my bro had told me about them. but yeah all 3 of them were amazing to see all three of them for under 20 bucks...amazing!

welcome:)

I was at the North Star Bar show on November 12th :D
Thanks a million for the warm welcomes!

Joy
Noob
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Hi!

#34 Post by Joy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 pm

Cate Monster wrote:My name's Cate and um...

I've been lurking for a bit, which sounds creepy, but I am totally new to messageboards in general :oops:

Anyway, I'm from a suburb outside of Philadelphia, I work a lot, and I recently turned 20. I used to be in colorguard for marching band both in high school and when I was in college. I hope to instruct at my high school next year.

So yeah...hi! :wave1:

*edit*
Ooops! I almost forgot! I discovered Tally Hall at the concert in November when they co-headlined with two other bands that I looove; Zox and Parker House and Theory
....well i don't live as close to you as coz but i'll settle for same state status :smt035 WELCOME !!!
a broken clock is always right twice a day

Cate Monster
Noob
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:09 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Newtown, PA

#35 Post by Cate Monster » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:25 am

Awww! Thanks for all the lovin!

Is everyone posting here, or on the other board?
I'm a bit confused :oops:

eyezoopeteis
Noob
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:46 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: pittsburgh
Contact:

#36 Post by eyezoopeteis » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Cate Monster wrote:Is everyone posting here, or on the other board?
I'm a bit confused :oops:
see HERE

zunderdog
Noob
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:02 pm

#37 Post by zunderdog » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:17 pm

ok, I'm gona introduce my self now

User name: Zunderdog, no brainer... I hope :wink:
Real name : Kevin, if that was a no brainer, Let me put it on record I will have a restraining order on you soon...

I found tally hall when there Banana man Video Hit Albinoblacksheep, and have been an adict ever since, I got there cd as soon as it hit iTunes.
Sadly, I have yet to see them live. It's a very tallyhall-less life out here in the pacific-NW, but I get by some how
We never know what's coming, 'till what ever-the-hell was coming, has ceased to come, and is weighing down on us with so much force, we still don't know what it is.

gokarter641
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:00 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Contact:

#38 Post by gokarter641 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:07 pm

Hey there everybody!

I'm Martin. I live in Dobbs Ferry, New York. I got The Hall to come to my High School a little over a year ago, where they played their first-ever New York gig!

Now, I work for their management company.

I discovered them on ABS though the Banana Man video. I saw them for the first time when they tumbled out of their van into my school.

I've also been lurking for the last few years on the official boards, but I figured I'd say hi now!

Hi Now!
Hand me the raprod, plate captain.

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

#39 Post by coz » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:41 am

gokarter641 wrote:Hey there everybody!

I'm Martin. I live in Dobbs Ferry, New York. I got The Hall to come to my High School a little over a year ago, where they played their first-ever New York gig!

Now, I work for their management company.

I discovered them on ABS though the Banana Man video. I saw them for the first time when they tumbled out of their van into my school.

I've also been lurking for the last few years on the official boards, but I figured I'd say hi now!

Hi Now!
Hi Martin!
As you can see these boards are not used much at all, since most people use the official forums (myself included) but I figured I'd leave this up ad open for those who are too scared to participate over there for one reason or another. Hope you're enjoying the site and good job on 2 things: #1) getting the band to your HS. #2) Scoring a gig at a reputable management company.
Image

gokarter641
Noob
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:00 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Contact:

#40 Post by gokarter641 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:24 am

glad to be here! And there. I guess I'll head over to the main boards and lurk for a little bit, too.
Hand me the raprod, plate captain.

Post Reply