FUN FACTS

Just like in the official forums, anything goes at The 8-Ball.
(Introduction Thread included)

Moderators: olwhatshername, coz

Post Reply
Message
Author
olwhatshername
Modenator
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:01 pm
T.H. Show Count: 5
Location: Maine
Contact:

#121 Post by olwhatshername » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:58 pm

fact:

knox and jason steele do a podcast together and jason did the voice of charlie.
:zubin: + :andrew: + :joe: + :rob: + :ross: = :smt049 :smt020 :smt049

Doris
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 pm

#122 Post by Doris » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:24 pm

fact: I have no idea what you're talking about.

olwhatshername
Modenator
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:01 pm
T.H. Show Count: 5
Location: Maine
Contact:

#123 Post by olwhatshername » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:47 pm

check out the links

and do a youtube search for charlie the unicorn. its a dumb little flash video that this guy jason did a voice for.
:zubin: + :andrew: + :joe: + :rob: + :ross: = :smt049 :smt020 :smt049

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#124 Post by steph » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:52 pm

olwhatshername wrote:check out the links

and do a youtube search for charlie the unicorn. its a dumb little flash video that this guy jason did a voice for.
yes, dumb. i tried to watch it a third time and could barely get to my favorite part -- the end.

this is one-watch material, people, so pick a time and place and pay attention.
:smt117

charissa
pans ho
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:54 pm
T.H. Show Count: 6
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

#125 Post by charissa » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:04 pm

steph wrote:
olwhatshername wrote:check out the links

and do a youtube search for charlie the unicorn. its a dumb little flash video that this guy jason did a voice for.
yes, dumb. i tried to watch it a third time and could barely get to my favorite part -- the end.

this is one-watch material, people, so pick a time and place and pay attention.
steph just showed it to me
she says she snorted but i don't think it was that funny
of course, she HAD to pick the time that i just got done with musical auditions so i really don't like people right now (including myself) and laughter does not exist, so i'm pretty much like a soulless thing.
i feel like screaming, but yeah. i guess any other normal time, it would have been more funny.
we have a master's degree in ballin'.

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#126 Post by steph » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:42 pm

charissa wrote: steph just showed it to me
she says she snorted but i don't think it was that funny
of course, she HAD to pick the time that i just got done with musical auditions so i really don't like people right now (including myself) and laughter does not exist, so i'm pretty much like a soulless thing.
i feel like screaming, but yeah. i guess any other normal time, it would have been more funny.
i don't snort.
:smt117

Doris
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 pm

#127 Post by Doris » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:52 pm

steph wrote:I don't snort.
fact: I do.

I made a myspace group for it.

http://groups.myspace.com/spontaneoussnortationdisorder

:lol:

Joy
Noob
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

#128 Post by Joy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:20 am

FACT:charissa needs to cheer up....how can we cheer her up?(th can post show dates) soooo....

FACT DEUX: a list of future th performances:
Febuary 30th 2039-Nunavit, Canada
June 31st 2016-Djabouti, Africa
September 31st 2016- Timbuktu, ?
-also *coming soon*!! November 31st 2009-Espoo, Finland
a broken clock is always right twice a day

charissa
pans ho
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:54 pm
T.H. Show Count: 6
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

#129 Post by charissa » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:44 am

Doris wrote:
steph wrote:I don't snort.
fact: I do.

I made a myspace group for it.

http://groups.myspace.com/spontaneoussnortationdisorder

:lol:
fact: our grandmother can't snort.
we have a master's degree in ballin'.

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#130 Post by steph » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:22 am

fact: listening to the bidding on myspace right now feels like a bad trip.

or what i think a bad trip would feel like, had i ever experienced one, which i have not.
:smt117

coz
Administrator Jerk
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 pm
T.H. Show Count: 16
Location: Philly area

#131 Post by coz » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:59 am

steph wrote:fact: listening to the bidding on myspace right now feels like a bad trip.

or what i think a bad trip would feel like, had i ever experienced one, which i have not.
Youre the 2nd person to mention something funny about that, yet I hear a perfectly normal speed. I wonder why this is happening... and why I can't hear it!
Image

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#132 Post by steph » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:32 am

coz wrote:
steph wrote:fact: listening to the bidding on myspace right now feels like a bad trip.

or what i think a bad trip would feel like, had i ever experienced one, which i have not.
Youre the 2nd person to mention something funny about that, yet I hear a perfectly normal speed. I wonder why this is happening... and why I can't hear it!
it's normal again this morning for me... maybe it's just some weird myspace thing that happens once in a while. i never really listen to their myspace, for some reason i went there and all of a sudden i started hearing alvin and the chipmunks singing the bidding. craaaaazy.
:smt117

savay
Noob
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:10 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Contact:

#133 Post by savay » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:51 pm

FACT: My friends are sitting next to me in Software Apps. class giggling at me for being on here and Mugglenet.com.
erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#134 Post by steph » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:33 pm

:smt117

EMZ
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:14 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Ohio
Contact:

#135 Post by EMZ » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Fact1: I hate Ohio weather!! :(
Fact2: I have now changed my answering machine message from Banana Man to Two Wuv!! :wink: AHAHAHAHAHA
:smt027 EMZ :smt059

olwhatshername
Modenator
Posts: 319
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:01 pm
T.H. Show Count: 5
Location: Maine
Contact:

#136 Post by olwhatshername » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:35 pm

EMZ wrote:Fact1: I hate Ohio weather!! :(
Fact2: I have now changed my answering machine message from Banana Man to Two Wuv!! :wink: AHAHAHAHAHA
you should use the parts of greener with lyrics about the phone
:zubin: + :andrew: + :joe: + :rob: + :ross: = :smt049 :smt020 :smt049

EMZ
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
1st Degree Black Bow-Tie
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:14 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: Ohio
Contact:

#137 Post by EMZ » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:54 pm

That was the first song a while ago when I first got my CD!! I am using the part of Two Wuv when the phone rings and that little conversation.
:smt027 EMZ :smt059

slinkster
Noob
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:41 pm
T.H. Show Count: 0
Location: michigan.
Contact:

#138 Post by slinkster » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:05 pm

fact: 98% of all laffy taffy jokes suck. :(

charissa
pans ho
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:54 pm
T.H. Show Count: 6
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

#139 Post by charissa » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:56 am

(old) fact: you know your mom's a tally hallic when she wants to name your new puppy "Tally"
we have a master's degree in ballin'.

steph
saucepot
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:16 pm
T.H. Show Count: 10

#140 Post by steph » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:43 pm

fact: the person above me can attest to the fact that the bidding DOES go crazy on the th myspace page.

i wish everyone could hear it...
:smt117

Post Reply