Special Pre-Order Gifts?!

General talk about the band and/or Tally Hall news updates
Algernon
Noob
T.H. Show Count: 2

Special Pre-Order Gifts?!

#1 Post by Algernon »

So, I'm curious to know what other people got for their "special" gifts in the pre-orders, I think I saw Coz retweet a couple during the first day or two, but I can't remember... I have yet to get my hands on the stuff as I am out of state, but my girlfriend is bringing the package to me and said I got a personalized letter from Joe.

Were there a lot of letters written, or was there a lot of other fun stuff too?

coz
Administrator Jerk
T.H. Show Count: 16

Re: Special Pre-Order Gifts?!

#2 Post by coz »

Algernon wrote:So, I'm curious to know what other people got for their "special" gifts in the pre-orders, I think I saw Coz retweet a couple during the first day or two, but I can't remember... I have yet to get my hands on the stuff as I am out of state, but my girlfriend is bringing the package to me and said I got a personalized letter from Joe.

Were there a lot of letters written, or was there a lot of other fun stuff too?
Im guessing maybe only the first 50 got handwritten notes.
Also, besides the trophy are some temporary tattoos, a Fortune card from a machine from Marvin's, and a placard for their show at The Largo in LA which was a musical gig but also featured a presentation of THIS.

Check the Facebook wall of Tally Hall and HITS... they both have lots of photos from people's packages.

Algernon
Noob
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: Special Pre-Order Gifts?!

#3 Post by Algernon »

Nice, I see the photos, now I still have to wait 3 more days to have my hands on it all! It's tough being away from home for such a momentous occasion. The girlfriend says my note was from Joe :redtie: which is fantastic.