MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

Discussion about Tally Hall's music
coz
Administrator Jerk
T.H. Show Count: 16

MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#1 Post by coz »

Im currently giving out download codes for Dream, Mucka Blucka, and Just A Friend (studio version) via Twitter trivia.
http://www.twitter.com/hiddeninthesand

Followz it, even if you don't need the codes. It's good for Tally Hall news when Tally Hall isn't talking.

p.s. These codes are official from Atlantic Records, personally given to HITS for distribution. The download is legal and direct from Atlantic Records' servers.

Nate
Noob
T.H. Show Count: 2

Re: MMMM Bonus Songs Download Codes

#2 Post by Nate »

For me, the page is no longer accessible, and I'd really like those songs :p...As of right now, where may I find them? Could you find me a link, perhaps?

coz
Administrator Jerk

#3 Post by coz »

Are you saying the HITS Twitter is unavailable? Try again, works fine. If you have a Twitter account, follow it/me. And I'll have some opportunities to grab them next week.

Nate
Noob

#4 Post by Nate »

No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.

coz
Administrator Jerk

#5 Post by coz »

Nate wrote:No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.
Could you be a little more specific?

There isnt any page with codes. I just have a list of codes which isn't published anywhere - and I assign a code to a winner of trivia, etc. Each code gets you an mp3 of all three bonus songs.

Nate
Noob

#6 Post by Nate »

coz wrote:
Nate wrote:No, the account in itself works...just the page with the codes that is located on the account is not available.

There isnt any page with codes. I just have a list of codes which isn't published anywhere - and I assign a code to a winner of trivia, etc. Each code gets you an mp3 of all three bonus songs.
Ooh...okay sorry I was confused...where do these trivia things take place?...am I interpreting this correctly?

coz
Administrator Jerk

#7 Post by coz »

Nate wrote:
coz wrote:

Ooh...okay sorry I was confused...where do these trivia things take place?...am I interpreting this correctly?
I will randomly ask a trivia question over Twitter and if you answer it in time, you get a code. I haven't been doing it much, as the participation's been low, making me think most people that needed a code now has one.

When's a good time for you? I'll try to start a round of trivia at a good time for you. (include time zone, too)

Nate
Noob

#8 Post by Nate »

Well, I do not have a Twitter account...if it is completely necessary I can make one...I'm available everyday except for tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays (unless it's 5-later (Eastern Standard Time)).

coz
Administrator Jerk

#9 Post by coz »

Nate wrote:Well, I do not have a Twitter account...if it is completely necessary I can make one...I'm available everyday except for tuesdays, thursdays, saturdays (unless it's 5-later (Eastern Standard Time)).
Awwww you're taking all the fun out of it, Nate my boy!

Nate
Noob

#10 Post by Nate »

Gosh darnit, I hate when I do that!

Randomact
Noob

#11 Post by Randomact »

I too, am in dire need of getting the code for just a friend. I got mucka blucka and dream from itunes when I bought the remastered MMMM, but "Just a Friend" is one of my favorites, and I can't find it anywhere.

coz
Administrator Jerk

#12 Post by coz »

So sorry. The codes have long since expired. Dirpy.com can rip audio from YouTube, though.