No
50%

Total votes: 4

Liam
Noob
T.H. Show Count: 0

Good Day pre-TV edit

#1 Post by Liam »

Do you reckon there would be a chance of a pre-tv edit releasing or being leaked?

I’m sure it’s gotta exist somewhere, just someone has to post it or contact someone willing to send it, what do you think?

coz
Administrator Jerk
T.H. Show Count: 16

Re: Good Day pre-TV edit

#2 Post by coz »

It wouldn't be discovered, but it could be released by the band. I don't see why they wouldn't put THIS on a DVD and put a bunch of bonus content on there, like the unedited Good Day video scenes and a TON of more content that I'm sure they still have. It would make so much sense to do.

Liam
Noob

#3 Post by Liam »

That’s true! I also believe that this could happen, essentially since they are starting to dabble back into physical merchandise and goodies with the shirts and vinyls, and releasing bonus tracks such as Mucka Blucka and Dream.

With it being “discovered” I mean by maybe some of the people that had their television/s recorded may have had a DVD told to record it with, and maybe they kept it, but I don’t think that was how the video was recorded so I doubt of that circumstance; but that’s what I had meant. :D

naturalkatsup
Noob

#4 Post by naturalkatsup »

honestly i doubt it will be rediscovered anytime soon, only tally hall would have it and they have little reason to release it as of now :p