|Friend of the band|
|Date of Birth:||March 22, 1938|
|Date of Death:||January 8, 2017|
|Place of Death:||Southfield, MI|
|Current resident of:||The Sky|
|Other Names:||"Marvelous Marvin"|
Marvin was fascinated with collecting coin operated machines since he was a little kid and began collecting his own in 1960 but it wasn't until 1990 when he opened his mechanical museum.
Marvin was a pharmacist by trade and studied at the University of Michigan. after graduating in the early 60's he kept collecting coin operated machines, overtaking his wife's house. In 1980 his wife, and his son, Jeremy Yagonda, went to the Tally Hall food court and said that it would be a great place for the machines to take residence for other people to enjoy.
Marvin passed away after a long illness on January 8, 2017. The museum remains in the hands of his family and is still open for business.
- Toledo Blade Newspaper, August 21st, 1988
- A Century of Arcade: Inside Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. 2017. MLive. YouTube.
- Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. 2010. Magicmode. Modern Marvels. YouTube.
- Tally Hall's Internet Show - Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum. tallyall. YouTube.
- Eulogy of Marvin Yagoda on HITS