|Current member of Tally Hall|
|Date of Birth:||January 30, 1985|
|Hometown:||Bloomfield Hills, MI|
|Current resident of:||New Haven, CT|
|Other Names:||Mr. F / RS Federman.|
Ross Federman joined Tally Hall in 2004 after the band's original drummer, Steve Gallagher, quit. Ross was invited to try out for the band by Joe. Ross recalls another very good drummer by the name of Mike Swain also trying out at the same time and assumed there must not have been quite as good a personality mesh with Mike, because his talents certainly were enough to get the job.
On the 2006 website, Ross' bio read thusly...
Ross was an undergrad, studying science, but put his studies on hiatus to play and tour with Tally Hall. Ross later went back to finish the degree that he started.
Though primarily the drummer for Tally Hall, Ross sang the lead vocals for Mucka Blucka, and also sang the live covers of Everyday by Buddy Holly He also contributed his voice as the rapid-fire auctioneer in The Bidding
Ross moved to Brooklyn in 2008, where he discovered a love for DJ'ing and composing song mash-ups. He DJs under the name of Mr. F.
Ross got married in June 2018.
In 2011 Ross co-produced 'The Good Company EP' by Shane MauX. According to the bandcamp page for the EP, Shane describes it as: "a collection of songs I made after Ross Federman (from the band Tally Hall) asked me if i wanted to rap over some beats he made."  Shane Maux later contributed vocals to ミラクルミュージカル's track Labyrinth from the album Hawaii: Part II
Ross remixed Charline Kaye's song "I Dream an Ocean", which was released on an album of remixes on February 26th, 2013. Charline Kaye also contributed vocals to the ミラクルミュージカル track Labyrinth.
Ross also plays drums in the band Autumn York
In January 2018 the band Abject Joy released an EP entitled 'Home', on which Ross played some drums.
- Ross's middle name is Steven.
- Ross recently discovered this page and doesn't really like emo music all that much.[Citation Needed]
- He is a very big fan of the album "Dookie" by Green Day
- Ross is the youngest member of Tally Hall, despite his salt & pepper hair color.
- Ross’s hair is naturally gray, and started turning so around age 15, and he hasn’t even considered dying it and has embraced it.
- He’ll probably respond to you on Twitter.
- Ross was also a voice actor as one of the general public in the video game L.A. Noire
- Open Labs - Ross Federman. Open Labs. Published: October 19th 2016. YouTube. Video.
- Tally Hall - Everyday. May 20th, 2009. Uploaded June 4th 2009. DwightTheGreat. YouTube. Video.
- Tally Hall - Every Day - NYC 22May09 Gemma Taylor. 22nd May 2009. Uploaded 23rd May, 2009. YouTube. Video.
- Ross Is The Auctioneer. YouTube. Video.
- PubMed.gov. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. Ross' Published papers
- Google Scholar. Ross Federman.
- Yale Profile page.
- ミラクルミュージカル Reddit AMA
- Mister F Music page
- Shane MauX - The Good Company EP. Bandcamp.
- Miracle Musical Recommends - Bandcamp. Shane MauX "Labyrinth" featured artist
- The Carrels - Bandcamp
- Mister F - Music page.
- I Dream an Ocean - Ross Federman Remix| Charlene Kaye
- Autumn York Band Facebook Page
- Ross talking on Facebook about him playing drums on Abject Joy's EP
- Tweet about Dookie by Green Day
- Tweet about his hair colour
- Ross Federman IMDB.