|Dr. Zubin Sedghi|
|Current member of Tally Hall|
|Date of Birth:||September 16, 1984|
|Current resident of:||Vallejo, CA|
|Other Names:||"Zubes" "Dr. Zubin Sedghi D.O."|
In an old bio, it is written:
Mr. Zubin Sedghi ("Zubin" to friends) is precisely 5'11" and weighs 133.5 pounds. His eyes and his hairs are brown. His teeth are orthodontically corrected. He has two sisters, two parents, a dog, a fish, and an oxford comma. Mr. Zubin Sedghi is of persian descent, and suffers from no major food-borne allergies. His right arm is home to 18 freckles; his belly button is an "innie." In addition to being right-handed from birth, Mr. Zubin Sedghi has always shown a proclivity toward dressing in clothing and speaking the English language. Mr. Zubin Sedghi participated in the sport of discus throwing during his senior year at Andover High School with very little success.
Zubin is the bassist/vocalist in Tally Hall and wears a blue tie. He also designed the original Tally Hall website circa 2006. In his early life Zubin was "forced" to play the piano by his parents, and toured Europe as a choir boy, he also had the lead role in his high school musical and spring play.
Aside from his musical commitments, Zubin studied biology (pre-med), and in 2012, he graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in neuroscience. Zubin's honours thesis was on "Examining Interactions Between Kappa Opioid Receptors and Dopaminergic Transmission in the Striatum of Socially Monogamous Prairie Voles"
In 2013 Zubin entered a contest set by the Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California (OPSC) to create a video that educates the public about Osteopathic medicine and its profession. Zubin entered a video called "The D.O. Difference" that made use of metaphorical visuals, and was shot entirely on his iPhone. Zubin's entry came first. In 2014, while studying for his doctorate, Zubin was part of the Council of Osteopathic Student Government Presidents.
Zubin received his doctorate, got married, became a father, and is currently living happily ever after.[Citation Needed]
- Zubin does not, in fact, have a middle name.
- His brother, Alan, has his own band called Humons
- In a SXSW interview Zubin states that he can swim, though his bandmates point out that his "swimming" looks a lot like just walking in water. in Tally Hall's Internet Show Episode 10: Good Night, a drowning Zubin cries out that he can't swim.
- Zubin's favourite stage of mitosis is anaphase
The following is an alphabetical compilation of the Tally Hall songs Zubin Sedghi has written or helped to write:
- Twitter Account (Verified!)
- Archived bio from 2006 Tally Hall website
- 'Aragona Lab - Zubin Sedghi, Former Honors Thesis Undergrad'. 2012. Brandon Aragona. YouTube.
- Examining Interactions Between Kappa Opioid Receptors and Dopaminergic Transmission in the Striatum of Socially Monogamous Prairie Voles. Zubin Sedghi. 2012. University of Michigan.
- The D.O. Difference. Externalrelations. Student Life. Webpage.
- The D.O. Difference. Zubin Sedghi. Vimeo.
- Zubin Sedghi, Touro, CA. COSGP Second Vice Chair. YouTube.
- Hidden In The Sand Facebook. Zubin's Baby
- Official Humons Website (redirects to Soundcloud)
- Humons Official Bandcamp page.
- Tally Hall at SXSW Interview. Sneak Peek. Re-uploaded in 2013 by Agent DoubleOOP. YouTube.
- Tally Hall's Internet Show Episode 10 - Good Night. Tallyall. YouTube.