|Good & Evil
||June 21, 2011
||October 2009 - November 2009
Good & Evil is Tally Hall's second studio album. It was released on June 21, 2011 by independent label Quack! Media on CD, vinyl, and digital download.
- October 19, 2009: Tally Hall began pre-production on Good & Evil.
- October 26, 2009: The first official day of recording at The Sunset Sound Factory with Grammy-nominated producer Tony Hoffer and engineer Todd Burke. Through Ross's Twitter it was revealed that they are recording 16 songs. (Through interrogation at concerts, it was revealed that they have 14 songs, so it is assumed that one 3 part song that Andrew wrote is being counted as a single song. )
- November 26, 2009: According to Twitter, Tally Hall completed tracking at 1:38am, leaving them one day to prepare for their tour with Rooney and Crash Kings
- January 12, 2010: A note from Rob Cantor to HITS is received stating "we're currently finishing up the mixes and very excited about the new album. can't wait for everyone to hear it..." Hiddeninthesand.com is now predicting the ETA to be no earlier than June 2010, but more likely to be summer 2010.
- January 28, 2010: Tally Hall posted a blog on MySpace indicating they have completed production on the album and have no release date set, yet. Hiddeninthesand's current release date prediction (see Jan 12th update) remains the same.
- March 5, 2010: In an interview with AnnArbor.com, Tally Hall released the name of the album. It's called Good & Evil. No date has been set, yet, though. Hiddeninthesand.com's ETA predictions still hold strong.
- March 11, 2010: When asked by a fan about the release date, Rob said they hope it will come out in the summer, supporting HITS' earlier predictions of a summer release.
- May 6, 2010: Meetings between the band and Atlantic Records during April 2010 were supposed to conclude with a release date. Due to a lack of announcement at this time, it is assumed there still is not a date set. Hiddeninthesand.com's predictions for a summer release start to look unlikely but without any new information, no new firm predictions can be made.
- June 16, 2010: With no news coming out of any official outlets, HIDDENINTHESAND.COM officially changes its prediction date for Good & Evil to Fall 2010. BUT... this prediction is held on with scotch tape. If in one month, by Mid-late July, there is still no official news, the ETA will have to be changed to Spring 2011.
- July 4, 2010: As expected, the release date ETA has been moved to 2011 (probably Spring). This was stated by Rob Cantor in an interview with AnnArbor.com 
- March 1, 2011: The unofficial HITS release date ETA is being adjusted slightly to a release date between May and July 2011, as they appear to be coordinating a tour to begin in July. Let the record show, though, that recent signs appear to point to Quack! Media being the label that is releasing the album instead of Atlantic Records. According to Andrew's twitter, they hope to make an announcement about all this very soon; possibly this week or next.
- March 25, 2011: The band announces that they will all be working together to release the album on June 21, 2011 on Quack! Media.
- May 2, 2011: The first single off Good & Evil, "You And Me", is released on Consequenceofsound.net. 
- May 4, 2011: Amazon.com listed Good & Evil's full track listing and samples of each song. The song samples were taken down a day later on May 5th.
- June 7, 2011: Pre-orders for the CD go live on Quackmedia.com. The first 250 orders get an autographed booklet.
- June 15, 2011: Joe and Zubin hosted a Ustream session from Quack headquarters in Ann Arbor and premiered Cannibal, Sacred Beast and You.
- June 21, 2011: After years of composing, touring, negotiating, and recording the album has finally been released. Fans across the nation are in great awe of its compositional depth.
Early live versions of many of these songs can be heard through this YouTube playlist.